Thursday, September 15, 2011

Busy with real life...

Wow!!! Finally, I am back to my shrimp hobby again~!
Since our family got another bussiness, my brother and I had to take care of the store and I was just too busy with real life...
I just wasn't able to take care of my tanks and got tired when I came home...
Any ways, I have two 20 gal tanks and three 10 gal tanks.
I see that 3 of my tanks are really dirty and only few shrimps left from each tanks...
I gathered all the shrimps and put them into one tank and two of my tanks had to be cleaned again!
Two 10 gal tanks are cleaned again and waitting 1-2 days until water is clear.
My 20 gal is also cleaned with fully new aquarium soils and waitting 5-6 weeks to cycle.
I've lost a lot crs, cherries, and snowball shrimps...
Also, blue perals and yellow shrimps are all gone... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment